Return & Exchange Policy
We do our utmost to ensure your purchase at Kiseki is of the highest standard for quality. Due to safety and hygienic reasons, ALL of our products are final sale. If you are unsure if a product is suitable for you, contact us at email@example.com with your questions or concerns about the product and we will be happy to address your concerns!
In the unlikely event that you do receive a defective or wrong product, we implore you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information within 3 calendar days after receiving your products:
- Order number
- Pictures of opened package and/or damage
- Pictures of the wrong item
- Pictures of damaged parts
- Products purchased online cannot be returned in-store.
- If you were sent the wrong item, do not open the package and email us right away with your order number, picture of the product that you received and phone number if we need to call you.
- Used products are ineligible for exchange or refunds.
- Any item that has been damaged intentionally is ineligible for exchange or refunds.
- The original shipping fees are non-refundable in any form once tracking information was generated. Kiseki is not responsible for any additional return shipping and handling fees made, and is only responsible for initial shipment charges